Topics

Morserino display

dkwflight

I broke the display trying to install it.
I ordered a replacement for $31, soon to arrive.
I also ordered batteries

Soon I will be able to see how it is supposed to operate
AG4TD
Dennis

dkwflight

The display came today and it all seems to work.
The display is too small for me I don't think the translation is always correct.
The symbol that comes up for some letters does not seem right.

Dennis
AG4TD

Willi, OE1WKL

Dennis,
Can you be more specific? This is the first time I hear that the Morserino does not show the correct character. With the high number of items out in the field this would be a bit surprising...

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet