Topics

More practice files

Willi, OE1WKL

I uploaded some practice files to the GitHub Repository, that are useful for practicing with the Morserino-32's file player capability (https://github.com/oe1wkl/Morserino-32/tree/master/Practice%20Files).

- The file "checkpartial_contest_calls_random.txt" contains more than 37.000 call signs, that had appeared in major contest logs over the years, taken from checkpartial.com.

- The file „RealQSOs.txt“ contains a large number of realistic QSO exchanges, and I am grateful to Bill, G0ELZ, for giving permission to use this file, that he and Gordon, G3DVW (SK), wrote up over a number of years.

- The 3 files „phrases_2_words.txt“, „phrases_3_words.txt“ and „phrases_4_words.txt“ make use of commonly used English phrases, 2, 3, or 4 words long, respectively. They have been contributed by Tommy, OZ1THC.

Should you have useful material that could be shared on GitHub, please send it to me for consideration!

Thanks,

Willi
OE1WKL