From: morserino@groups.io <morserino@groups.io> on behalf of Richard Lawn <rjlawn@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2019 5:39:23 PM
To: morserino@groups.io
Subject: [morserino] Losing WiFI connection

Everytime I try to update my firmware I lose the WiFI connection. I've spent nearly an hour on what should be a simple process and it just won't work. What on earth am I doing wrong?

Rick, W2JAZ

Richard Lawn

Yes and I'll watch it again

On Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 11:45 AM Matthew Pullan <m0feu@...> wrote:
Have you watched the video on how to update the firmware?

   Matt

Everytime I try to update my firmware I lose the WiFI connection. I've spent nearly an hour on what should be a simple process and it just won't work. What on earth am I doing wrong?

Rick, W2JAZ

Richard Lawn

I decided the problem might be an insufficient WiFI signal and moved closer to the router with my laptop and M32. All worked perfectly the first time!

Sorry I bothered everyone.
73
Rick, W2JAZ
dit dit