From: morserino@groups.io <morserino@groups.io> on behalf of Juergen Wagner <Juergen.Wagner@...>
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:12:16 PM
To: morserino@groups.io <morserino@groups.io>
Subject: [morserino] Heltec Module Antenna Connector

Hello Willi and Friends,
one of our builder reports that he has difficulties to cklick on the coax connector
on the Heltec's coax socket. My self, i remember that i used a combi pliers because I
was afraid that something else would break off. With the pliers then the force was in
opposite directions and worked finde. Are there other known techniques ?
Many thanks for ur infos...
73
Juergen
DL4KE