Topics

Firmware update not running and shows "serverIndex" failure

Jochen DG1SFJ

I own a Morserino which i upgraded successfully to 1.3 some time ago. Now i
wanted to upgrade to 2.0 but without success. Wifi is running fine, i can reach
the website and log in to update. I select the browsebutton and point it to the
v2 bin file. when i press the "Begin" button no Progress Bar change, but website
gots empty and only text left is "Not found : /serverIndex".
I tried Ubuntu and Windows10, Firefox and Edge, i tried 1.4 and 2.0 - also with
2 different wifi routers, tried smartphone and notebook. All gave the same result
with the "ServerIndex" failure. Any hint for me what could be wrong ?

73 de DG1SFJ, Jochen

Jochen DG1SFJ

Now it works : The router has to be connected to the internet.
The Update Website is using some AJAX Javascript which is
downloaded from the internet.

So dont use a separate router to update which has not internet access :-)

73 de DG1SFJ, Jochen