From: morserino@groups.io <morserino@groups.io> On Behalf Of Birk [DB3DE] via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2019 1:27 PM
To: morserino@groups.io
Subject: [External] Re: [morserino] Battery

Hi all,
I created a 18650 cell holder. For those of you, who have access to an 3D printer this might be a solution.
The design can be found here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3782717

MICHAEL YOUNG

Dear Group:

I would like to get a Morserino ready made. I’m not good at building gadgets. Arthritis, poor soldering skills, eyesight issues, old. Whine whine whine. I would rather spend the time studying Morse code. If anyone has a working model they would like to sell, I would be interested.

Thank you,
Mike KN6CVO

On Aug 2, 2019, at 10:29 AM, Parsons, John <john.parsons@...> wrote:

Looks good.

73

John Parsons

KC4KXL

I created a 18650 cell holder. For those of you, who have access to an 3D printer this might be a solution.
The design can be found here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3782717

<image001.jpg>

Vince A

@Micheal Young
Email me at vince@.... RE: Building your Morserino kit
---
-During World War 2, Hams could not do what in the USA?
- In the movie Contact, what was Ellie's callsign?
- "Bandwidth" A Ham's waist size!
73-Vince: ":>) KD7TWW Formerly KJ7EUG
Thank you for your reply...

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 6:55 PM MICHAEL YOUNG via Groups.Io <mikejazz=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Dear Group:

I would like to get a Morserino ready made. I’m not good at building gadgets. Arthritis, poor soldering skills, eyesight issues, old. Whine whine whine. I would rather spend the time studying Morse code. If anyone has a working model they would like to sell, I would be interested.

Thank you,
Mike KN6CVO

On Aug 2, 2019, at 10:29 AM, Parsons, John <john.parsons@...> wrote:

Looks good.

73

John Parsons

KC4KXL

I created a 18650 cell holder. For those of you, who have access to an 3D printer this might be a solution.
The design can be found here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3782717

<image001.jpg>

David Wilcox

Mike,

If you have a handy kid (grand kid, niece, nephew) they can solder this kit for you.  The only soldering is putting the connectors, speaker, on the board and adding the battery wires. All the surface mount parts are installed already.  It really isn’t a “kit” but just assembling a few parts.  My 11 year old grand son could have built this one.

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

On Aug 5, 2019, at 8:55 PM, MICHAEL YOUNG via Groups.Io <mikejazz@...> wrote:

Dear Group:

I would like to get a Morserino ready made. I’m not good at building gadgets. Arthritis, poor soldering skills, eyesight issues, old. Whine whine whine. I would rather spend the time studying Morse code. If anyone has a working model they would like to sell, I would be interested.

Thank you,
Mike KN6CVO

On Aug 2, 2019, at 10:29 AM, Parsons, John <john.parsons@...> wrote:

Looks good.

73

John Parsons

KC4KXL

I created a 18650 cell holder. For those of you, who have access to an 3D printer this might be a solution.
The design can be found here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3782717

<image001.jpg>

abeckett@...

KN6CVO Complete and operational Morserino-32 available. Contact KL1HC