From: morserino@groups.io <morserino@groups.io> On Behalf Of k5mmh via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 11:50 AM
To: morserino@groups.io
Subject: [External] [morserino] Problem updating from V1.1 to V2.0

Hi,

My Morserino is currently on V1.1. I have downloaded from GitHub version 2.0 (file is 907kb). After pressing red button three times to bring up WiFi menu, I cannot select any of the visible options. The screen display shows :  Wifi Functions:   ,   Wifi Config   ,   File Upload  ,    Update Firmw. , and the top entry "Wifi Functions" is highlighted.  When rotating the black encoder, the highlighted selection does not move. Pressing the black encoder button once changes the display to :  Enter wifi Info  ,   AP: morserino  ,  URL: m32.local  ,   RED to abort.

What sequence is needed to move the highlight bar to another selection on the Wifi display ?

Many Thanks,

Mike Harang
K5MMH