Topics

exit status 1 SSD1306.h: No such file or directory

Michael Sharp

Hello all,
I wanted to add a few features or custom keywords to the Morserino, but when I compile the sketch, I get this message:

exit status 1
SSD1306.h: No such file or directory

Is there a way to find all libraries and other support files so that I can compile a custom version of Morserino?

Thank you,
-Michael

Willi, OE1WKL

Michael,
How did you set up Arduino for the Heltec board?
Did you use the libraries that can be found here in the file section?

Am 22.06.2019 um 03:18 schrieb Michael Sharp via Groups.Io <nexxusix@...>:

Hello all,
I wanted to add a few features or custom keywords to the Morserino, but when I compile the sketch, I get this message:

exit status 1
SSD1306.h: No such file or directory

Is there a way to find all libraries and other support files so that I can compile a custom version of Morserino?

Thank you,
-Michael

Michael Sharp

Hello Willi,
Thank you! I found the appropriate libraries, and did a clean re-install of Arduino.cc. I added the Morserino Master from Github, and also the two library files from Groups. It seems now I can compile a little further than before, but I have an conflict with pin 21. It seems the compiler complains about pin 21 being defined twice for the different board versions. I am using Arduino Version 1.8.9 for compilation.

I see what the problem is, and it seems that #define BOARDVERSION  3 is mentioned at the beginning of the code, but the compiler seems to be ignoring this during compilation? Do i have the correct version of Arduino?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Willi, OE1WKL

Well, I am using 1.8.7 with the Arduino IDE, but I don’t think this would make a big difference.
Seems to be a difference in teh libraries for the halter module - maybe they changed something since I got them.
What if you comment out the definition of pin 21? Maybe this helps?