Topics

Echo Mode - additional features

Willi, OE1WKL

Hi all,

Inspired by recent feedback, I added to my TO DO list:
- look for a way to enable „split speed“, e.g. answering speed slower than prompting speed
- look for a way to show the prompted word in echo mode, either from the beginning, or after initial failure attempts

At this point in time I have to investigate first how to implement these features in a practical and the most useful way; therefore I cannot give you assurance if or when this will be implemented.

OE1WKL

Joy Rabins

-- Willi, that would be fantastic if you could show the prompted word on Echo mode.

I know from working in IT that it can be disheartening to put your heart and soul into a product that you think is close to perfect and then have people start making suggestions on what to change. Some requests are "doable"other requests are so "out there" you wonder if they reside in a state with legalized marijuana ;) (I'm not saying that any of the requests that I have seen are "out there").

I just want you to know speaking from a new ham and new user of the Morserino (2 days) that I LOVE it. I really have hope that I will actually learn CW to maybe not have a rag chew but a quick qso. I think the suggestion about displaying word prompted in the Echo mode is spot on. I know this would be a great help to me.

Willi, I want you to know how much I appreciate all the work you are doing on the Morserino.

Thank you,
Joy
KM6IFL

KM6IFL