Topics

delivery

colin humphries

How long does it usually take to deliver to the USA?  It's been just over a week, getting impatient lol.

Chuck Broadwell, W5UXH

I think Willi mentioned it varies and maybe some came in about a week.  Mine took just over a month, 23 July to 26 Aug.

On Oct 4, 2019, at 6:08 AM, colin humphries <3humps@...> wrote:

How long does it usually take to deliver to the USA?  It's been just over a week, getting impatient lol.

Willi, OE1WKL

The actual "travel time" is less than a week, but every parcel had to pass customs, and that may take between one day (rarely) and more than three weeks... On average parcels arrive about 3 weeks after shipping, but there were a few cases where it took a month.

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Am 04.10.2019 um 14:44 schrieb colin humphries <3humps@...>:

How long does it usually take to deliver to the USA?  It's been just over a week, getting impatient lol.

Chuck Broadwell, W5UXH

Oh, I just remembered, think I ordered during a holiday season.