Topics

Connecting via WiFi

KC9GSM

I'm new to this so forgive my ignorance. I have been trying to update the database but when I try to connect to my Wi-Fi I get the dreaded ballbat warning of UNSECURED  TYPE:802.11N.  I'm not sure what that is but I can't seem to get the Morseino-32 to connect via the 192.168.4.1 nor 192.168.1.106. Maybe my Wi-Fi is not compatible but that is hard to believe.

Thanks for any help you can provide. BTW, my network is AT+T Security Type is WPA2-Personal

Regards,

Richard ............

Willi, OE1WKL

Richard,
You can ignore the UNSECURED CONNECTION warning - it just means that this is a http connection and not https (not encrypted).

Did you follow the instructions carefully? You first need to connect your machine to the Morserino’s WLAN, to enter the credentials of YOUR LAN (Configure WiFi).
Once this has been done, reconnect your machine to YOUR Wifi network, and start the Update process on the Morserino - it will tell you on the display the IP address on YOUR WiFi you need to point your browser to.

KC9GSM

Willi,

Thank you. I will try again and see what happens.

Regards,

Richard .....