Topics

Check this out at Amazon.com

This battery is working great in my Morserino. It has the correct connector, fits under the board and charges with the USB connection.

Peter
AA2VG

Vince A

Peter
Dead link sorry
---
-During World War 2, Hams could not do what in the USA?
- In the movie Contact, what was Ellie's callsign?
- "Bandwidth" A Ham's waist size!
73-Vince: ":>) KD7TWW Formerly KJ7EUG
Thank you for your reply...

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 7:22 AM Peter AA2VG <Petersdeluca@...> wrote:

This battery is working great in my Morserino. It has the correct connector, fits under the board and charges with the USB connection.

Peter
AA2VG

Frederick Banzer

The link you provided does not work. Can you provide one that does? Thank you.