Topics

Battery

elitegoodguy@...

What battery is everyone using?  I'm looking at the Tattu battery posted on the Morserino page and the size of the battery listed is bigger than the max dimensions.

Thanks
Chris

Chris Morrison

Hi Chris,
I just finished building my Morserino.
Using a Tattu 600 mA H as recommended. It protrudes inwards from under the LoRa unit but that‘s not a problem at all. Works a treat!

Chris
HB9HFB

Thingumybob.

On 11 Feb 2019, at 01:14, elitegoodguy@... wrote:

What battery is everyone using?  I'm looking at the Tattu battery posted on the Morserino page and the size of the battery listed is bigger than the max dimensions.

Thanks
Chris

Howard W6HDG

Edited

Hi Chris,
It turns out that the Tattu batteries they sell in the US are too wide to fit under the processor. Both Tattu models are 600ma so it is confusing. The thinner one is 30C discharge rating, not 25C.

Another forum member recommended this battery and it fits great under the circuit board. The USB charger is excellent too.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0756WN9JS/