Topics

audio from speaker

dkwflight

Hi
While my new morserino seems to work. I can barely hear the tones from the speaker as I key dits and dahs.
I have been going over the documentation and can find no adjustment for speaker volume.
I probably have missed something.
Thanks
Dennis

Juergen Wagner

Hello Dennis,
short tip the red button toggels the main rotary knob between volume and speed. ...
73
Juergen
DL4KE

Am 03.12.2019 um 00:51 schrieb dkwflight:

Hi
While my new morserino seems to work. I can barely hear the tones from the speaker as I key dits and dahs.
I have been going over the documentation and can find no adjustment for speaker volume.
I probably have missed something.
Thanks
Dennis

PeteWK8S

Pushing the Red button will switch between volume and speed.

Pete WK8S
pmeier at me.com

On Dec 2, 2019, at 4:51 PM, dkwflight <dkwflight@...> wrote:

Hi
While my new morserino seems to work. I can barely hear the tones from the speaker as I key dits and dahs.
I have been going over the documentation and can find no adjustment for speaker volume.
I probably have missed something.
Thanks
Dennis

dkwflight

Hi
THanks
I do get the audio screen but no adjust which probably is related to my broken display.
I will replace the display as funds permit.
Thanks
Dennis

Willi, OE1WKL

You should not get an "audio screen" - that's part of adjusting the level of the input  signal on connector 2, not the speaker volume (and you adjust that with the blue trimmer).
To adjust the speaker volume, click the red button QUICKLY (!) - the volume bar on the top right of the screen will be inverted, and you can adjust the volume with the encoder.

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet