Topics

Problem updating from V1.1 to V2.0

k5mmh@...

Willi,

After seeing your response, I gave the Wifi menu another look. The top item : "Wifi Functions" was highlighted, and this never moved. I did not notice that when rotating the encoder knob, that the other three displayed items were in fact changing - changing from non-bold to bolded. The effect is rather slight, but noticeable. So, I rotated the encoder so that "Update Firmw." was bolded, and pressed the encoder knob. This action allowed me to upload the binary file and the unit is now on version 2.0. Hope this help any others having this problem. I see that in version 2.0 the Wifi menu has been changed to reflect the V2.0 User Manual.

Thanks for your assistance.

73

Mike Harang
K5MMH

Willi, OE1WKL

The selection (highlight) should move when you rotate the encoder.... Di you notice any encoder problems within the menu or when changing the volume?

Willi

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Am 23.10.2019 um 18:18 schrieb k5mmh@...:

Hi,

My Morserino is currently on V1.1. I have downloaded from GitHub version 2.0 (file is 907kb). After pressing red button three times to bring up WiFi menu, I cannot select any of the visible options. The screen display shows :  Wifi Functions:   ,   Wifi Config   ,   File Upload  ,    Update Firmw. , and the top entry "Wifi Functions" is highlighted.  When rotating the black encoder, the highlighted selection does not move. Pressing the black encoder button once changes the display to :  Enter wifi Info  ,   AP: morserino  ,  URL: m32.local  ,   RED to abort.

What sequence is needed to move the highlight bar to another selection on the Wifi display ?

Many Thanks,

Mike Harang
K5MMH