Topics

wifi and update

colin humphries

Edited

just tried to update my morserino32 and found  incorrect login info in the manual, in the manual it says  that the user name is  m32 and the password is upload, it should read the password is update  i  got lucky guessing the password.

Willi, OE1WKL

For file uploads the password is upload, and for firmware updates it is update, and I think this is correctly described in the manual.

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Am 19.10.2019 um 23:32 schrieb colin humphries <3humps@...>:

[Edited Message Follows]

just tried to update my morserino32 and found  incorrect login info in the manual, in the manual it says  that the user name is  m32 and the password is upload, it should read the password is update  i  got lucky guessing the password.

colin humphries

my mistake, the page had scrolled down without me knowing and i was on the upload part of the page....Doh!