Topics

Intern / Extern Paddles active at the same time

Willi, OE1WKL

Aug,

I will take care of this in the next version as well, thanks for the suggestion!

Am 09.06.2019 um 23:51 schrieb August Treubig <atreubig@...>:

Also consider different dot and dash settings for internal and external.  My paddle is wired left handed so it needs normal settings.  The capacitive key needs reversef.

Aug
AG5AT

Also consider different dot and dash settings for internal and external.  My paddle is wired left handed so it needs normal settings.  The capacitive key needs reversef.

Aug
AG5AT

Willi, OE1WKL

Juergen,

Yes, this is going to be fixed in the next release. Not sure why it was there in the first place ;-) (actually I do know, that was a left over from a previous Morserino version that used the same pins for internal and external paddles, and so it was important to know if the capacitive ones were in use or not).

So in the future, just plug in an external paddle and you can use one or the other without changing anything in the parameters.

Am 08.06.2019 um 14:22 schrieb Juergen.Wagner@...:

When i show the Morserino-32 at ham radio meetings i use often also other squeeze keys.wid one (or more) Y-cable(s) i can use
several keys // - but not the "internal" capazitive paddles. Think also other users would also be happy when there would be in the
future a chance that both - internal and external - paddles could be used widout the need to go into the menue.
For myself, i can't see that there is a need to switch inside a menue. but would be interested to learn for what this switching inside
the menue will be gud ?
mni tks
Juergen