Topics

Software idea #github

Willi, OE1WKL

Hi Gerard,

That's an interesting idea, and I will consider it and put it on the TO DO List (but currently have mono timeframe for it).

One could even make this into a simple CW „repeater“, by delaying the repeat until „<kn>“ arrives as a single word (or the pause getting very long). In this way even larger distances could be bridged (at the cost of increased delays, of course).

Willi Kraml

Gerard

Thank you for the nice work. My two system are up and running.

It would be nice to have a parrot function where one morserin32 send back everything it receives with a short delay (2-5 sec).
This would help to test link distance without an active partner being present.

73 de DL8SEL

gerard