Re: external straight key

Chris Morrison

Hi Jörg,

I'm posting here because I am new to the blog site and I don't see how to start a new question, sorry!
I have the same problem as you - I would like to use a straight key but only have the 2 paddle choices you mention. According to the instructions, it should be possible to use a straight key but whenever I connect it, the iambic Keyer is activated and I just get a series of beeps. Even in the CW decoder menu it doesn't work. Maybe Willi has a suggestion for how to actually connect a straight key??

73
Chris HB9 HFB