Re: Morserino with a straight keyer

Craig T. Bailey

They told you to learn with a straight key because they did.  And of course, as with most hams... “their way” is the “best way.”

In today’s world, learn with the tools we have.  Gone are the days when the US Navy would teach Morse Code to a room full of radio men 8 hours a day, 6 days a week.

The hams from that generation learned morse with a straight key.  With the numbers dwindling, why would we reduce our effectiveness by taking a 50 year step back in time?

Morserino is an excellent tool.

Try it...  you might like it, and let the LIDS be lids somewhere else.

On Oct 27, 2019, at 11:00, Juergen Wagner via Groups.Io <Juergen.Wagner@...> wrote:

<hnjdbgjaabahndjc.png>

Am 27.10.2019 um 11:26 schrieb beruberu@...:
Hello,

Many people told me that I should learn morse with a straight  keyer, but it is not possible with Morserino, why?? Could you add this feature in a next relaese....It would be much apprciated..

Thanks and 73 qro HB9GUR

--
_____
Craig Bailey