Re: Problem updating from V1.1 to V2.0

k5mmh@...

Willi,

After seeing your response, I gave the Wifi menu another look. The top item : "Wifi Functions" was highlighted, and this never moved. I did not notice that when rotating the encoder knob, that the other three displayed items were in fact changing - changing from non-bold to bolded. The effect is rather slight, but noticeable. So, I rotated the encoder so that "Update Firmw." was bolded, and pressed the encoder knob. This action allowed me to upload the binary file and the unit is now on version 2.0. Hope this help any others having this problem. I see that in version 2.0 the Wifi menu has been changed to reflect the V2.0 User Manual.

Thanks for your assistance.

73

Mike Harang
K5MMH