Re: will not update firmware

Willi, OE1WKL

Take your Morserino as close to the WiFi Router as possible; its WiFi antenna is very small, and it will not pick up weak WiFi signals.

Am 20.10.2019 um 17:22 schrieb James Menendez <menendez.james@...>:

I can connect to the wifi, and the Morserino resets.  I then select 'update firmw'.  The morserino sits there and after about 30 seconds, the Morserino says no wifi.  It never shows a new ip address as it did before.  I have updated this firmware before, and I have watched the video several times and feel confident I am doing it right.  Can anyone help?  Thanks, Jim.