Re: Battery charging

Chuck Broadwell, W5UXH

I ran it for two hours and then connected USB power again, and it is now charging.  I just had to drain it down a bit before it showed charging again, a couple of minutes was not enough to trigger a short period of charging.  It will be interesting to see how my other two modules behave, the “7.9V” certainly was different from the other reports I read in another thread.

Thanks.

On Oct 18, 2019, at 11:22 AM, Willi, OE1WKL <willi@...> wrote:

When the battery is being charged, there is a bright orange light, when it is full the light is off. Running rom USB without a battery lets the LED flicker.