Re: iCW / Ext Trx experimental mode

Chuck Broadwell, W5UXH

I had to search the manual after reading your reply, and found the description in the manual.  Your statement “unsure if its a bug or feature” made me laugh :)   I guess I vote for it being a bug without the option to change the behavior :)

Thanks for the quick reply, and pointing out that this is clearly described in the manual, excellent job.

73,

Chuck, W5UXH

On Oct 18, 2019, at 9:31 AM, Willi, OE1WKL <willi@...> wrote:

I will have a look into that issue - it definitely should be possible to have individual speeds for sending and receiving (the LoRa transceiver does that too, but of course this is a separate function, implemented in a different way). Currently the CW decoder sets the keyed speed (which in the manual is described - unsure if its a bug or a feature. But you are right, this could be made an option.