I will check that when I get home from my travels...

Willi

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 04.09.2019 um 23:27 schrieb Bruce <bruce@...>:

Willi,

I just tried that and still reverts to default of 5 mins, however changing to 10 or 15 min timeout it does save that selection. So it seems it will not

save the no timeout selection.

73’s

Bruce

From: morserino@groups.io [mailto:morserino@groups.io] On Behalf Of Willi, OE1WKL
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 6:40 AM
To: morserino@groups.io
Subject: Re: [morserino] Time out selection

This should work. You just have to make sure to completely leave the parameters menu (with long button press) before you power off, so that it has a chance to write to non-volatile storage.

Am 04.09.2019 um 01:00 schrieb Bruce <bruce@...>:

For the Time Out set preferences I have been selecting No Timeout but it appears this setting is not saved in memory
so after turning off Morserino then back on reverts to 5 min default.
Shouldn't this preference be saved? I believe I am doing everything correctly as i have changed paddle type to no squeeze and that gets saved Ok.