Re: Time out selection

Willi, OE1WKL

This should work. You just have to make sure to completely leave the parameters menu (with long button press) before you power off, so that it has a chance to write to non-volatile storage.

Am 04.09.2019 um 01:00 schrieb Bruce <bruce@...>:

For the Time Out set preferences I have been selecting No Timeout but it appears this setting is not saved in memory
so after turning off Morserino then back on reverts to 5 min default.
Shouldn't this preference be saved? I believe I am doing everything correctly as i have changed paddle type to no squeeze and that gets saved Ok.