Re: Documentation needs updating

Bruce

I looked at the manual on your GitHub page.

This line in documents should be updated:

Start Menu #1 no mention of Non squeeze but farther down under Using the Modi “CW Keyer” you do mention it.

I thought there was an issue with time out but it appears even though I scrolled to it I must not have hit the

button again so the value was not saved, no time out in this case but back to 5 mins.

I must have had an older version of the manual that I printed out so will print out the latest.

From: morserino@groups.io [mailto:morserino@groups.io] On Behalf Of Willi, OE1WKL
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 2:02 PM
To: morserino@groups.io
Subject: Re: [morserino] Documentation needs updating

Bruce,

I always update the documentation when a new version is released, and the documentation is always available on GitHub (like the newest binary for the software).

Also wert the items you mentioned, both Time-Out and Non_squeeze Mode are dealt with in the parameter section of the manual.

Vy 73

Willi

OE1WKL

Am 21.08.2019 um 17:50 schrieb Bruce <bruce@...>:

Ok so here i am again about Features requested.
Turns out you can turn off sleep mode. From looking at the source code again I saw where sleep mode time could be changed 5 , 10, 15 mins or no time out
can be selected so I have done this and verified it.
So no more requests for now as all my issues with Morserino-32 have been answered just by looking over the source code.
If you change the source code PLEASE PLEASE update the user manual as all my questions would have been answered if the manual reflected
what the source code is.

Join morserino@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.