Documentation needs updating

Bruce

Ok so here i am again about Features requested.
Turns out you can turn off sleep mode. From looking at the source code again I saw where sleep mode time could be changed 5 , 10, 15 mins or no time out
can be selected so I have done this and verified it.
So no more requests for now as all my issues with Morserino-32 have been answered just by looking over the source code.
If you change the source code PLEASE PLEASE update the user manual as all my questions would have been answered if the manual reflected
what the source code is.