Re: Direct Audio into the Mac

Chuck Broadwell, W5UXH

On 8/12/19 11:02 AM, Ben Cook wrote:
I do have a Mac program called Audio Hijack from Rogue Ameba which *might* let me pipe the audio
Ben, I don't think Hijack lets you pipe audio, I think it only lets you capture and record it. The Rogue Amoeba Loopback 2 program works very well for creating virtual audio devices and then piping them. The free trial is a "30 times running" limit, not a 30 day limit, so you could still make use of it without having to purchase the software. At least the last I checked that was the trial policy. Good luck.

Chuck
W5UXH