Re: webserver library #github

Chuck Broadwell, W5UXH

On Jul 28, 2019, at 10:10 AM, Willi, OE1WKL <willi@...> wrote:

Well, Chuck sent me his binary and it seems to be ok. Have not tested everything yet, especially not the WiFi functions - will do this tomorrow.

Willi, glad to hear my binary at least does not blow up.  It will be interesting to see if WiFi works since that was the library difference between your build and mine.  I had communicated with Craig earlier offline, since I did not know what I was doing, and just now sent him a link to the zip of my current archive of the libraries and sketch.  I use MacOS also.

Good luck Craig!

Chuck