Re: Feature request: Interactive QSO Machine?

Michael Sharp

Hello Stefan,
One of the problems I have while compiling code is trying to get the right hardware configurations. So, even if I compile the factory firmware, I still end up with a larger .bin file (23k larger). This makes me think there is an extra library of unneeded features in the final compilation.

I am working with a developer on an interactive QSO for another bit of software that
I help with beta-testing. That will be available sometime in the near future.

If there is any interest in a group collaboration on this idea, perhaps we as a group could help refine some of the features, like the Koch Method, which has no way of automatically incrementing to the next character.

73,
-Michael

On Jul 22, 2019, at 1:35 PM, Stefan GroƟhauser <Stefan.Grosshauser@...> wrote:

Any thoughts on this???
Hi Michael,
so, what is your conclusion and project status? Are you giving it a try?
It would be great if you would share that code, too.
73
Stefan