Re: Battery

Jim McConnell

No Fred I am not using that battery. I had a smaller capacity battery laying around from a old drone project that went bad so I used the battery and just scotch taped it under the PCB. If you decide to order a 6 pack I will take 2 of them off your hands and pay the postage to Colorado also. One of the issues I have been running into with the batteries is finding the correct connector.
Jim NEØDA

On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 7:17 AM Frederick Banzer via Groups.Io <oboat442=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you Jim!

I think I read somewhere that the 25C style does fit, but I could be wrong.

Have you fitted this battery in your Morserino-2?

73 de K4ZLT
Fred