Re: Battery

Richard Lawn

I'm an RC plane pilot and have flown a few small drones, but the hobby shops are getting few and far between these days. I'll see what I get from Amazon and if they fit I'll use them, otherwise keep looking. I'd like to stash it under the ESP unit if possible.
tnx
73
Rick

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 5:25 PM Jim McConnell <kb0scm@...> wrote:
Richard if you have any hobby shops that sell drones near where you live just take your Morserino-32 to the store and you can ask the owner to sell you a battery that will fit.
73
Jim NEØDA

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 12:52 PM Richard Lawn <rjlawn@...> wrote:
Oh no! I was afraid of that. There are so many choices and I was most concerned about connector match and size.

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 2:50 PM Chris Bateson <elitegoodguy@...> wrote:
You're gonna find that the battery doesn't fit under the controller either. I purchased the one from the Amazon link.

I just have it under the board using the larger standoffs.

Thanks
Chris

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019, 1:56 PM Richard Lawn <rjlawn@...> wrote:
Just got my kit yesterday and this post was very helpful. Just ordered it from Amazon.
73
Rick, W2JAZ