Re: Battery

Jim McConnell

Richard if you have any hobby shops that sell drones near where you live just take your Morserino-32 to the store and you can ask the owner to sell you a battery that will fit.
73
Jim NEØDA

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 12:52 PM Richard Lawn <rjlawn@...> wrote:
Oh no! I was afraid of that. There are so many choices and I was most concerned about connector match and size.

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 2:50 PM Chris Bateson <elitegoodguy@...> wrote:
You're gonna find that the battery doesn't fit under the controller either. I purchased the one from the Amazon link.

I just have it under the board using the larger standoffs.

Thanks
Chris

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019, 1:56 PM Richard Lawn <rjlawn@...> wrote:
Just got my kit yesterday and this post was very helpful. Just ordered it from Amazon.
73
Rick, W2JAZ