Marconi Old Geezers' Society firstname.lastname@example.org
An informal group of former employees of Marconi. Most members worked for what used to be Marconi Radar Systems and live around Chelmsford, Essex but this is not an exclusive criterion. The main social activity is a weekly get-together on Fridays in the Orange Tree public house in Lower Anchor Street, Chelmsford, plus an annual Christmas dinner. The group organises occasional walks and visits to places of interest. There is an active sub-group of golfers.
During the CoVID-19 pandemic the Friday meeting is supplemented by a virtual meeting using the Zoom app.
- 148 Members
- 3,326 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.