NMRA MSS SIG firstname.lastname@example.orgThis group will serve as a forum for providing general information and mutual support about the NMRA MSS (Modular Signal System Standard) SIG. This is a standardized method for animating model railroad signals to react to trains moving along a signaled track. MSS simulates basic Absolute Block Signal (ABS) functionality in any model railroad scale and format, though it's especially well-suited for a modular model railroad.
For more information about the MSS standard see;
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]