Modelling Cumbrian Railways email@example.com
Welcome to the Modelling Cumbrian Railways Group.This platform at Groups.io is for modellers that model Cumbrian railways and for modellers living in or near Cumbria who are seeking data to start their first layout of a Cumbrian Line.
We extend a warm welcome to everyone who has an interest in the fascinating subject of modelling Cumbrian Railways. This group is a platform for model railway enthusiasts to become involved in discussion and research into the railways past and present in Cumbria and for the purpose of gathering information to assist one in their modelling activities.
The cover photo is of Tom Jenkins' Lime Road layout. This photo is several years old and depicts a setting based on Harrington, a suburb of Workington. It serves the local steelworks and the Harrington No.10 colliery nearby.
- 42 Members
- 6 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
Top Hashtags [See All]