miniVNA@groups.ioVNA - Discussion about the well known compact PC based VNA
miniVNA PRO II
Vector network analyzer 100 khz-200 Mhz (10 Khz-230Mhz) S11- S21
NFC application, antenna analysis, duplexer, filters, PCB tuning, etc.
I/Q DDS Generator 2 CH. with AD9958 by Analog Devices. 1 Hz step
100 dB dynamic range S21
USB or battery operation (1000mA/h)
Two separate buffered RF output I/Q for SDR experiment and IMD test with independent 0-55 dB attenuator. (0dBm)
Generator phase adjustment with resolution of 1 degree step.
Accessory port for future optional interfaces
SMA connectors for better isolation
Calibration using open-short-load for accurate results
Measurements of motional crystal parameters 1 Hz generator steps
Displayed and save results– Export data in several formats like JPEG, EXCEL, ZPLOT, S2P, PDF– Boot loader for future firmware upgrades
User friendly interface for PC Windows Linux and Mac https://vnaj.dl2sba.com/
Integrated Smith chart in software
Android app. for management via Smartphore or Tablet BlueVNA
|miniVNA PRO II
|Range||0.01-230 Mhz||1-3000 Mhz|
|Dynamic||100 dB @ 100 MHz||70 dB @ 500 Mhz|
|Wireless||YES / Bluetooth||NO|
|DDS I/Q generator||YES||NO|
- 868 Members
- 35 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]