Topics

Tue 19 Jan 1230-1430 UTC Join Bobbi Bear and Teacher Vance in Meaningful Play - Adventure Tutorial Safaris #LiveEvents #evomc21

Vance Stevens

Teacher Vance and Bobbi Bear will be on the server at 12:30 UTC January 19, which is right after dinner for us and 7:30 a.m. EST. But we'll be there for two hours exploring on the server. You are welcome to join us or if you need help finding your footing, we can /tp (teleport) to you and assist you in whatever your project or goal is for the day.

We'll accommodate any experience level. We can help you take baby steps or big steps away from the protected spawn area.

It will help a lot if you can have 2021_Discord set up for voice beforehand.

If you need help write us at https://groups.io/g/minecraftmooc/

Where? on the Minecraft server; see 2021_server_info

  • For voice, we'll be in 2021_Discord - Look for us in Playground 3

When?  For the time noon plus 30 minutes GMT wherever you are on the planet, see

We look forward to seeing you there :-)

Tilly Harrison

Hi guys
Sorry I missed this - it sounded fun. I'm a bit overwhelmed with marking and prep for asynchronous and synchronous teaching this week so can't really justify much time playing. I wanted to join for a few minutes today (20th Jan) to meet up and let you know but  I couldn't connect to the server (kept getting timed out). I've started my own survival world in 1.16.5 and have been blogging about my adventures https://tillysreflections.blogspot.com/
Bye for now,
Tilly

Vance Stevens

Thanks for the note Tilly and for the link to the cool blog!

You didn't miss anything today Jan 20 because the server is down and I'm guessing Aaron is just now waking up to the problem, maybe had to go to work, who knows, but he'll fix it when he can. It probably has something to do with the sudden shift from 1.16.4 to 1.16.5.

You can see when the server is running by checking this thread in Discord, the server status report and chat
https://discord.com/channels/516656532499464202/516656532499464205

And the event scheduled there for today has been postponed to tomorrow, so hopefully, we'll see you there.
http://missions4evomc.pbworks.com/w/page/142133859/2021_Live_Events

Feel free to let us know when you can conveniently be there and we'll send along a moderator, or a skele, or an enderman, or all three, whomever is available :-)

Having fun is a big part of this

Dinner time!

Teacher Vance

Vance Stevens