Topics

#help #help

JamieH

Hi - I participated last year, but I have a new account this year and think that I need to be whitelisted again. I tried to load and join the server, but it told me that about needing to be whitelisted. What do you need from me to do that? My user name is (I think) <gidgad2616>. Also, I'd like to play with my son - he tried to play with us some last year, but got a little out of hand with perhaps taking some things he shouldn't have. We have talked and I think he understands that issue better now (he's also grown up just a tad!) -- so could we include him as well? He plays on a Nintendo Switch - will that be possible to still join the same EVO world? Thank you!