EVO-wide wrap up session Sunday Feb 14 at 1400 UTC - What about an EVO Minecraft MOOC closing session? #LiveEvents #evomc21

Vance Stevens

Hi all,

I think all EVO Minecraft MOOC moderators are on this list but this is for anyone listening in.

First of all, you're invited to the

Sun 14 Feb 1400 UTC EVO 2021 annual wrap up Zoom meeting

All EVO participants are invited to the EVO 2021 annual wrap up Zoom meeting

When: Feb 14, 2021 09:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwucO2sqT8tEteMZjcmMBu-RtBCO5ABqDiD

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

All participants and moderators of TESOL CALL-IS Electronic Village Online sessions are welcome to attend and help close the 20th annual 5-week culmination of this year's EVO.

Secondly, we haven't planned for an EVO Minecraft MOOC wrap-up event.
I think we have been busy working within our clusters and on multiple servers.

The EVO closing event is Sunday but our event could be after that, if we want to have one.

Maybe a final BBQ at Dak's place or an open house at Sura's Spawn Mansion, or better yet, at one of her desert builds such as Awesome, which is near Dak's sky saucer, or at the desert village at the Double_VIlage complex, lot's of colorful open party space there. It could even be a peripatetic event.

And if could be the week following the EVO closing to give us more time to plan. Any interest in any of this?

In any event, I've learned quite a lot this time around and left dozens of videos to record our shared experiences
http://missions4evomc.pbworks.com/w/page/142133859/2021_Live_Events
and http://missions4evomc.pbworks.com/w/page/142108218/Video_Tutorials

If any of you have artifacts to share you could also post them to Zzidkha's padlet,
https://padlet.com/aschwar/moegyvkptftcdvfr

or tweet us their existence and tag the tweet #evomc21
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23evomc21&src=typeahead_click&f=live

It would be nice to see what you have done.

And finally, the EVO server is not expected to go offline any time soon (but then someone might trip over the plug),
so maybe see you online there, if not at a closing event soon.

As you see, we're a loose mob,

Teacher Vance

Join minecraftmooc@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.