firstname.lastname@example.orgMinecraft MOOC is an EVO session. EVO (Electronic Village Online) is set of teacher professional development events exploring various pedagogies and their associated technologies that are offered for free for 5 weeks every January-February (since 2001). EVO Minecraft MOOC invites interested teachers to join us in playing Minecraft. Through meaningful play, we try to learn all we can about playing Minecraft together and with students. We learn and understand through play how Minecraft can be used effectively in language learning. We learn this experientially, by entering the game, participating in the connected culture of which it is a part, and practicing with one another. If you are an educator and this appeals to you and meets your professional objectives, then you are welcome to join us. For more information, visit http://MinecraftMOOC.org
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #cal-reminder 13 threads
- #evomc20 9 threads
- #cal-notice 5 threads
- #cal-invite 4 threads
- #help Can be used whenever asking for or providing help 2 threads
- #ServerInfo for topics relating to server information 2 threads
- #faq 2 threads
- #Announcement Used by moderators to announce events and important information meant for everyone to see. 1 threads
- #update 1 threads
- #chat 1 threads