Topics

W9DXCC

John W9ILY

Hey Guys.
W9DXCC is just under two weeks away! Amazing!
There are going to be lots of interesting presentations and LOTS of prizes!
I just took a look at the registration page and noticed that many Metro
members have not yet registered and now would be the time!
To see all the details and to register, check out http://w9dxcc.com/
Hope to see you at the "bag bash" on September 13-14.
73,
John W9ILY

nicholas cominos

Years ago, W9TY and I never missed one. Bill would drive and we would
stay for one night. I'm sure it's still quite the adventure. Time
takes it's toll however and that means age....hope you have a great
time.
vy 73, Nick W9UM

COMPARED TO WAR ALL OTHER FORMS OF HUMAN ENDEAVOR SHRINK TO INSIGNIFICANCE...