From: metrodxclub@groups.io <metrodxclub@groups.io> on behalf of George Armstrong <k9ga@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 9:49:07 AM
To: metrodxclub@groups.io <metrodxclub@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [metrodxclub] A82X ON 80 & T30 – 40M

Ralph,

Good report, I'll try for the T30. FB on the swimming too; that keeps the energy level up. I swim too & I also installed a Bowflex M3 in my studio so I have the energy for DX.

All,

A82X has been on 80 3 nights in a row; I'm hoping for 1 more night of 160 M. Oh! before ZK3A QRT, they were on RTTY on 15 and 20. I forgot that RTTY is fun.

T6AA was on CW this morning, the best path seems to be skewed over Eastern EU; I'm monitoring for an FT8 Q.

GA

Join metrodxclub@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.