From: mdasimaging@groups.io [mailto:mdasimaging@groups.io] On Behalf Of Stuart Forman
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 10:48 AM
To: mdasimaging@groups.io
Subject: [mdasimaging] Imaging meeting next Monday

Hello all,

Doug willing, we will have an imaging meeting next Monday.  I will be there.  A few months ago I gave a talk on calibration frames.  Any suggestions for other talks for next week?  Just in mining recent posts, we can talk about planetary imaging and processing, guiding, flat frames (although I kind of covered that in my calibration lecture), or whatever we want.  Who will be there?

For Drew and other new people, the meeting will be at 7:00 PM on 7/16 at Walnut Acres Elementary School in Walnut Creek.  (The map of the school will be emailed in a few days)

Stu

Join mdasimaging@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.