Re: Imaging meeting next Monday

CHRISTOPHER FORD

Not sure if I will attend or not at this point.

I will be at GSSP this Wednesday to Sunday and may be starred out!

Chris Ford

On July 10, 2018 at 10:48 AM Stuart Forman <s24man@...> wrote:

Hello all,

Doug willing, we will have an imaging meeting next Monday.  I will be there.  A few months ago I gave a talk on calibration frames.  Any suggestions for other talks for next week?  Just in mining recent posts, we can talk about planetary imaging and processing, guiding, flat frames (although I kind of covered that in my calibration lecture), or whatever we want.  Who will be there?

For Drew and other new people, the meeting will be at 7:00 PM on 7/16 at Walnut Acres Elementary School in Walnut Creek.  (The map of the school will be emailed in a few days)

Stu

Join mdasimaging@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.