Re: Help with Guide scope

Stuart Forman

Mark,
Where do you live?  Maybe someone can come over and help?  Or we can do a screen share google hangout while you're outside.
Stu

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 8:27 AM, Robert Minor <rhminor@...> wrote:
You may have better luck finding the focus of your guide camera if you use something other than Phd for checking out the camera.  You might want to try 'Firecapture' (free software)  in daylight  to find focus, and then switch back to Phd.

Like Mike, I have to use a collection of flip mirror, extension tubes and the like to get a rigid connection for my guide camera in focus.

Bob

Join mdasimaging@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.