Phoenix 3 Day Workshop - Save the Date!

Stuart Forman

West Coast PixInsight workshop by Warren Keller and Ron Brecher.  Weekend of September 21.  I'm seriously thinking about it since there is no AIC this year.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IP4AP.com <peterproulx@...>
Date: Thu, May 24, 2018 at 3:51 PM
Subject: Phoenix 3 Day Workshop - Save the Date!
To: Stuart Forman <s24man@...>

Email not displaying correctly?
View in your browser.

    Facebook share   Twitter share

Dear IP4AP friend,

Based on the success of our 3-day PixInsight Workshop Northeast held earlier this month, we're taking the show on the road! Warren Keller, along with Ron Brecher will present a 3-day workshop in Phoenix, Arizona on September 21-23. Save the Date! Also being arranged is a class for Southern California, hopefully around the same time. We'll announce those dates as soon as a location is secured.

The cost for three full days of PI instruction is $595.00 USD. Registration will open after June 1, 2018, at which time we'll provide more details. Take your PI skills to the next level, working in an intimate setting with personal attention from two experts. Save the date!

Please reply to this email if you plan on attending either workshop. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Clear skies, Warren and Ron

  follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook

  Copyright © 2018 IP4AP.com, All rights reserved.
  unsubscribe from this listunsubscribe from all lists

Join mdasimaging@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.