Re: Celestron Plate Solving Demo

xharry@...

I expect to be at the outreach event at Diablo Vista Middle school for the outreach event on Wed 5/16. I have just modified a Celestron bracket to allow me to attach the camera to the top of tube rings. I'll be testing that out over the next couple days.
You can e-mail me at "cred.risk.mgmt@..." I'm retired but the e-mail isn't.
Which mount are you planning to use with the StarSense camera?

AFAIK, StarSense doesn't involve the user in plate-solving. Rather it is a system that aligns your mount by means of plate-solving in a black box.
I'm just getting back into this after a layoff of about a year but I'll try to get up to date quickly.

Join mdasimaging@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.