MDAS Imaging Special Interest Group firstname.lastname@example.org
MDAS Imaging special interest group. Beginners and experts alike welcome!
The MDAS Imaging SIG (Special Interest Group) was created to help people do astronomical imaging with CCDs, film and digital cameras, webcams and even Remote Imaging. The objective is to help each other through the many obstacles and opportunities that lurk in the equipment and software applications that are available.
Our goal is to increase the scope of our fine hobby.
No experience is necessary; members will only need an interest in astronomical imaging, a willingness to learn and to help. Everyone has something to offer others in this burgeoning and expanding field.
Please join and view the calendar for information on Meeting (Walnut Acres School (7:00pm, room D1 Google Map link in Links area) thirrd Monday of every month, unless noted) or Event dates.
The MDAS Imaging SIG is affiliated with the Mount Diablo Astronomical Society and is/was setup as a forum for MDAS members only.
- 91 Members
- 2,419 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.